Metal Framed Ceilings
Parry & Jones plastering & rendering North Wales
MF Ceilings are metal framed ceilings which are often used in offices, commercial premises, apartments and even housing. The metal framework is suspended from the floor above by metal hangers, ceiling channels and fixed into perimeter wall channels.
This then creates a void between the floor above and the new ceiling which then allows services such as mechanical and electrical, water sprinklers, air con, insulation etc to be installed and concealed.
A number of plasterboard lining systems can be fixed to the underside of the MF ceiling to meet with specified acoustic, fire and insulation rating regulations.
- Suspension from concrete or timber floors or I beams etc
- Acoustic hangers provide option of resilient suspension
- Durable ceiling lining
- Ventilation ducts and other services accommodated in plenum
- Simple accommodation of access panels
- Easy to create bulkheads and level change
- Fully integrated access hatches
- Void to install acoustic insulation