Penucheldre – Holyhead 2012
Penucheldre is a block of 54 apartments in Holyhead, Anglesey North Wales. This large complex provides an Independent living facility for people over 60 with community facilities. This project was carried carried out for K & C Construction Ltd in 2012.
- All internal block-work plastered with British Gypsum sound coat plus plaster to prevent air and noise penetration.
- All internal walls to apartments formed with a metal stud and plaster-boarded both sides.
- Ceilings formed with an MF metal system providing a service void then plaster-boarded.
- All block walls dry lined with a 15 mm sound block board.
- All the above areas finished with thistle coat plaster.